Polarity Жанр: Ambient, Techno, IDM, Downtempo, Dub Techno Год издания диска: 2017 Тип издания: WEB , Compilation Издатель (лейбл): Ultimae Records Каталожный номер: inre089 Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac) Тип рипа: tracks Продолжительность: 03:11:13 Источник (релизер): https://ultimae.bandcamp.com/album/polarity Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Нет Треклист:
01. Aes Dana – Inverted Spring - Ambient Side (06:08)
02. Merovee – They Own The Night - Ambient Side (05:40)
03. Valanx – Dance Of Death - Ambient Side (06:06)
04. Claudio Prc – Hyacinth - Ambient Side (05:10)
05. Mod21 – Hunting The Black Eagle - Ambient Side (06:55)
06. Musicians With Guns – La Guerre De Tous Contre Tous - Ambient Side (06:01)
07. Ennony – Stratospheric Layers - Ambient Side (06:07)
08. Resoe – Pressure Elements - Ambient Side (08:30)
09. Variant – Distant Shadows - Ambient Side (13:02)
10. Kinosura – Spin - Ambient Side (07:25)
11. Area – Malefactor - Ambient Side (06:08)
12. Deadbeat – Entonación Chilena (Atacama Mix) - Ambient Side (06:22)
13. Beat Pharmacy – Cape May - Ambient Side (05:52)
14. Kinosura – Paradoxical Escape - Techno Side (12:17)
15. Claudio Prc – Hyacinth (Remodel) - Techno Side (06:23)
16. Beat Pharmacy – Tone - Techno Side (06:39)
17. Zzzzra – Aquilonia - Techno Side (06:36)
18. Arne Weinberg – Parabol - Techno Side (06:45)
19. Deadbeat – Entonación Chilena - Techno Side (06:03)
20. Ennony – Atmospheric Path - Techno Side (07:26)
21. Resoe – Wtfm - Techno Side (07:58)
22. Area – Wanting - Techno Side (08:00)
23. Mod21 – Reality In Numbers - Techno Side (07:53)
24. Cv313 – Beyond Air - Techno Side (11:01)
25. Merovee – A Call To Worship - Techno Side (07:24)
26. Aes Dana – Otherness - Techno Side (07:38)
27. Focal – Polarity | Ambient Side (Full Mix) (01:02:40)
28. Focal – Polarity | Techno Side (Full Mix) (01:07:44)
From the passionate lands of France, Arnaud Galoppe, known as Focal and Kinosura, has hand-mixed an emotional labyrinth of dark techno and melancholy ambience in Ultimae’s latest compilation.
Polarity is a double-sided conglomerate of electronic expressions from all over the world, spanning across atmospheric soundworlds of intimate drone and deep, industrial progressions.
This collection of heartwarming soundscapes and foot-stomping house beats is smoother than butter, a series of 26 top-notch tracks that paint an interesting, auditory adventure.
Although the album has a minimalistic approach, it offers a surprisingly detailed production. Each track is layered with expert craftsmanship and hypnotic melodies laced against diverse, psychedelic noise echoing in the distance.
Polarity is certainly an experience worth traversing, and we are proud to host it as an excellent addition to any electronica connoisseur's sound-library. The Polarity artwork was imagined by plasticians Suzy Lelièvre and Raphaël Kuntz.
From a sphere, they conceived a parametric deformation protocol for a decomposition in several stages. While Suzy imagines shapes and the potential modifications to impact, Raphaël works on the incarnation process to extract a mineral matter look, something geological, almost chemical.
As they materialise, with slow lighting work, shapes undergo random offsets, revealing the tension between a near scientific protocol and its subjective interpretation. Beyond the infinite production of singular shapes, the goal of both artists, especially for this project, is to invent new processes that invite a reconsideration of our attitude to shapes.
In the same way, from Ambient to Techno, through a game of modulation of pads, rhythms and frequencies, Polarity offers a variety of musical spectra flowing into one another, a melodic exploration of the twists and turns which link both universes.